I'm a programmer currently working at Facebook on the React Native team. Previously, I lead product engineering at Codecademy.
I was born, raised, and trained in the arts of programming in Amman, Jordan. I now live in NYC the SF Bay Area.
In my free time I also write programs and less frequently, blog posts and essays. Here is a list of things I've made:
- repl.it An in-browser REPL for more than a dozen languages
- GuessHub.io A game for the Github Game off competition
- eHistory A Chrome browser extension for a better history search
- Waraby Mobile optimized Arabic web search
- Sound Of JS What if code sounded like an 808 drum machine
Open Source Libraries
- repl.it open source projects We open sourced the underlying technology the UI libraries and the language interpreters we wrote for the project
- I made Stuff.js, backbone.declarative, textarea-helper, and jQuery.expect while at Codecademy
- While working on side projects I release stuff on my github as I go